Mercenary Kings is a 2D side-scrolling retro co-op shooting game similar to franchises such as Metal Slug. Those who have faith in the game and want to play it before launches, may do so on July 22nd via Steam’s Early Access for $20.
Mercenary Kings is also one of the first three upcoming indie games along with Secret Ponchos and Don’t Starve for the PlayStation 4. Don’t Starve is already out on PC and is available for $15. Meanwhile, Mercenary Kings will be available on Steam’s Early Access on July 22nd for $20 as pre-launch game, the actual launch date is still unknown.
- E3 2013 Indie Showcase: Mercenary Kings By Tribute Games (awesome-robo.com)
- Mercenary Kings coming to PS4 (joystiq.com)
- Mercenary Kings Gets Early Access Date (awesome-robo.com)
- Mercenary Kings on Steam Early Access later this month (joystiq.com)
- Scott Pilgrim creators’ new game Mercenary Kings hitting Steam Early Access July 22 (vg247.com)